1/5 Photos of Weight Watchers 1 Point Ice Cream Sandwich
Delicious 1 point treat. Very simple and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole honey graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon light whipped cream
- 1Break graham crackers in half.
- 2Place on one half of the cracker a tbsp of whipped cream and top with another cracker.
- 3Press lightly. place in freezer until ready to be eaten.
- 4Make as many as you like as they are so good and are only 1 point.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers 1 Point Ice Cream Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g