Recipe by Huskergirl
I want my cake and I want to eat it too. AND I can. The idea came from the Hungry Girl website. I could not find her exact recipe so this is what I came up with. Now the cake does not rise up like normal cakes do. But, the flavor and moistness is awesome. It has the texture of a bread pudding, I did make a light sour cream glaze with pecans for the top and that added 2 points if you use the whole amount I usually only use half so I figure one point. Will list that recipe also.
Top Review by bluecjan
just to clear the confusion- people dont get that things are 0 pts if you have 1 serving of something once you have 2 servings at a time its no longer 0 points- even the 0 point soup aren't 0 pts once you eat more than the serving size
- 1 (18 ounce) box carrot cake mix, BC Supermoist with pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spray 9x13-inch cake pan to grease.
- Fill cake pan. Smooth top as best as possible.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. (I checked mine at 10 and then again at 15. It was almost done then. So left for another 5 total 20 minutes).