A great soup that fills you up and only 0 points on the WW program.
Make and share this Weight Watchers 0 Point Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 4 cups low-fat chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 3 -4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 4 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 4 tablespoons flour, to thicken (I only use 1 because I don't like thick soup)
- Simmer onions, garlic & green onions in a pan until tender. Put all ingredients in a pot, simmer until all veggies are tender.
- **** You can add chicken, divide the points by 9 servings. Taste great with a couple toasted taco shells on the side, but count your points -- .