1/4 Photos of Weight Watcher Tuna Noodle Casserole
I got this off the WW website. I'm surprised no one has posted this. 6 points and very easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 12 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (be careful with this)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese, any kind
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles according to directions without fat or salt. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in tuna, mushrooms and peas.
- 3Mix together sour cream, mayo, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper; fold into noodle mixture.
- 4Transfer to a casserole dish; top with cheese.
- 5Bake about 30 minutes, until top is golden and casserole is warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 519.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: