I got this off the WW website. I'm surprised no one has posted this. 6 points and very easy!
Make and share this Weight Watcher Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 12 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (be careful with this)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese, any kind
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to directions without fat or salt. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in tuna, mushrooms and peas.
- Mix together sour cream, mayo, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper; fold into noodle mixture.
- Transfer to a casserole dish; top with cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until top is golden and casserole is warm.