Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a great treat!
Make and share this Weight Watcher Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups Kashi Good Friends cereal
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Mix together marshmellow creme, peanut butter and syrup.
- Melt in microwave; stirring every 15 seconds for 3o seconds.
- Blend in cereal.
- Press in 8x8 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
4 POINTS- according to the WeightWatchers points finder one piece of this is 4 points. This is also according to the nutrients value the poster has listed to the left.