Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an old recipe from my WW leader back in the 1980's. This is a great snack to throw in your lunch bag. They're very moist and freeze well. This is an "OLDY BUT A GOODY!"
- 2⁄3 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray-(DO NOT use paper liners).
- .Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick put in center comes out clean.
- Makes 12 muffins- 1.5 Points each.
These are very tasty and not too sweet. The batter is really wet, so the muffins tend to "fall" as they cool, but they stay moist. I subbed dried cranberries for raisins. Made for Spring 2013 PAC.
I really enjoyed these tasty muffins! Soft and moist, these were nicely spiced and not overly sweet. I had some paper muffin cups that were like parchment paper so I used those and didn't have any trouble with sticking. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013