1/2 Photos of Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffins
This is an old recipe from my WW leader back in the 1980's. This is a great snack to throw in your lunch bag. They're very moist and freeze well. This is an "OLDY BUT A GOODY!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray-(DO NOT use paper liners).
- 4.Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- 5Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick put in center comes out clean.
- 6Makes 12 muffins- 1.5 Points each.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 190.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g