Recipe by mm3cva38
This is an old recipe from my WW leader back in the 1980's. This is a great snack to throw in your lunch bag. They're very moist and freeze well. This is an "OLDY BUT A GOODY!"
Top Review by Outta Here
These are very tasty and not too sweet. The batter is really wet, so the muffins tend to "fall" as they cool, but they stay moist. I subbed dried cranberries for raisins. Made for Spring 2013 PAC.
- 2⁄3 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 4 tablespoons raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray-(DO NOT use paper liners).
- .Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick put in center comes out clean.
- Makes 12 muffins- 1.5 Points each.