Recipe by TXOLDHAM
This was printed in the magazine. Point value is 8 for 1-1/4 cups curry with about 1/2 cup rice. I don't think time includes the time to cook rice.
- 1 cup jasmine rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄4 cups light coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon asian fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon thai green curry paste
- 2 baby bok choy, trimmed and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the coconut milk, broth, potatoes, brown sugar, fish sauce and curry paste to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Stir in the bok choy and shrimp. Cook until bok choy is tender and shrimp are opaque in the center.
- Remove to a serving bowl and garnish with the cilantro leaves. Serve with rice and lime wedges.