Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very good side dish for WW. I make it often. Very simple, sometimes I substitute frozen green beans for the fresh. The entire pan is 8 pts
- 2 lbs fresh green beans, snapped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packagedry good seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- Boil beans for 10 minutes; drain and place into a 9x13x2 pan.
- Mix oil and seasoning packet, pour over beans and toss to coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve immediatly.
Sorry, I can't say that I am a fan of these. Not exactly what I expected.
Enjoyed this recipe as a change of pace from regular cooked green beans. As a WW I will definitely be making this recipe again.
Yum! I found this when looking for an alternative to the traditional casserole. Easy to make as well.