- 8 ounces beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat beef broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a non-stick fry pan.
- Add oil and saute the beef til browned, remove and set aside.
- Add the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the paprika and saute a further minute.
- Return the beef to the pan, add the beef broth and tomato paste. Bring to boil and simmer lightly 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat add the sour cream.
- Over low heat, gently bring to a simmer but do not boil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.