Chef #440109's Note:
This delicious sauteed beef is weight watcher friendly & has 6 FPs per serve. I like to serve it with no yolk noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non-stick fry pan.
- 2Add oil and saute the beef til browned, remove and set aside.
- 3Add the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Saute for 3 minutes.
- 4Add the paprika and saute a further minute.
- 5Return the beef to the pan, add the beef broth and tomato paste. Bring to boil and simmer lightly 5 minutes.
- 6Remove the pan from the heat add the sour cream.
- 7Over low heat, gently bring to a simmer but do not boil.
- 8Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher Friendly Paprika Beef (6 Fps)
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak