Chef #440109's Note:
This is a Weight Watcher Flex Meal - 5 FPs per serve. It is fast, easy and has loads of flavour. Serve with rice and/or veggies to make a very nutritional and delicious meal. Adjust the Curry powder to suit your taste. Edit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (med to hot)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, finely grated
- 550 g tomatoes, peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 600 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 1Cut chicken into large bite sized pieces.
- 2Heat oil and cook onion, thyme, curry powder, garlic and ginger until onion is soft.
- 3Add tomato and coriander; cook stirring for 5 minutes or until tomato soft.
- 4Add chicken into pan and cook, stirring for 10 minutes or until browned lightly.
- 5Stir in stock, simmer uncovered for 15 mins or until chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened to your taste.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher Friendly Chicken Thyme Curry
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 291.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 37.0 g