Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a Weight Watcher Flex Meal - 5 FPs per serve. It is fast, easy and has loads of flavour. Serve with rice and/or veggies to make a very nutritional and delicious meal. Adjust the Curry powder to suit your taste. Edit
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (med to hot)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, finely grated
- 550 g tomatoes, peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 600 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- Cut chicken into large bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil and cook onion, thyme, curry powder, garlic and ginger until onion is soft.
- Add tomato and coriander; cook stirring for 5 minutes or until tomato soft.
- Add chicken into pan and cook, stirring for 10 minutes or until browned lightly.
- Stir in stock, simmer uncovered for 15 mins or until chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened to your taste.