Recipe by punkyluv
From angelfire.com! sounds yummy! Will update when I make!:) UPDATE!: 3-18-09 I really liked this. i added mushrooms and garlic(of course :) ) and it was great! It was fast to make and low in points what else could you ask for?
Top Review by Greeniebeanie
This was delicious and so easy to make! It was just as good the next day for leftovers :) I made a few modifications that were even more delicious! I Sauteed some mushrooms and spinach in Marsala wine and layered that on top of the sauce and under the cheese. Also I added about a tsp of basil in the cheese mixture for extra flavor! Give it a try, this will be a staple for me now!
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, Barilla
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3⁄4 lb eggplant (slices 1/2-inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill eggplant on George Foreman Grill for about 5-10 minutes until soft. Spray 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray. Put eggplant on bottom of pan. Spread spaghetti sauce over eggplant. Mix cottage cheese and mozzarella, and spread it over sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes and serve hot.
- Serving Size : 4
- Per serving: 154 Calories; 6g Fat (32% calories from fat); 15g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 13mg Cholesterol; 473mg Sodium.