Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use low fat cream cheese to make them lower in calories and fat.
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 14 wonton wrappers
- 1 small green onion
- 4 ounces surimi imitation crabmeat
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Stir in crab and onion.
- Place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges together to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly spray wontons with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 °F (210 °C) for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.