Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use low fat cream cheese to make them lower in calories and fat.
Make and share this Weight Watcher Crab Rangoon recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Stir in crab and onion.
- Place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges together to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly spray wontons with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 °F (210 °C) for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.