1/6 Photos of Weight Watcher 1 Point Banana Bread--Flex Points
1 hr 10 mins
Moist and tasty! For those on WW, it's an easy, economical homemade alternative to buying the overpriced WW baked goods in the grocery store. This recipe is courtesy of the WW website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
- 3Mix in rest of indgredients.
- 4Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 5Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
- 6Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- 7*If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher 1 Point Banana Bread--Flex Points
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 254.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: