Moist and tasty! For those on WW, it's an easy, economical homemade alternative to buying the overpriced WW baked goods in the grocery store. This recipe is courtesy of the WW website.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
- Mix in rest of indgredients.
- Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- *If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.