Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family loves these pork butt steaks. I got this recipe from the butcher at Wegman's when they were out of the prepared pork butt steaks. These can be done on the grill but baked in the oven is best.
- 2 pork butt steaks
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place pork butt steaks onto a cookie sheet or into large cake pan.
- Spread 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 tablespoon montreal steak seasoning onto each pork butt steak making sure to press into pork butt steaks.
- Flip each pork butt steak over and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes then flip each pork butt steak over and bake another 20 minutes.
wow so juicy, tender and full of flavor...I seasoned mine with garlic salt and season all, chopped fresh garlic, sliced fresh jalapenos & tomatoes put them on steaks , then baked them as stated....will definitely make again!
My husband was shocked these were so juicy! Made as directed as well as a mushroom gravy to go on top. I have a good amount of leftovers so I am turning that into individual pot pies for dinner tonight-can't wait! Very easy to make, very moist-full of flavor. I will make this again. (and again) Thanks for Posting! Di ;-)
Best pork butt ever it was so tender and juicy indeed!! The only additional step I added was instead of baking for 20 mins at 350 after flipping I baked for 10 min at 350 and then switched the meat to the top rack on broil for 10 to achieve a crispness on the outside. My husband commented this was the BEST steak I ever made can't wait to use this recipe again!!