Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Best Chili I have EVER had...you can find it on Wegmans.com. I found it too sweet, so we added some Red Pepper Flakes and more Chili Powder and it definately spiced it up...Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon wegmans vegetable oil
- 3 lbs 90% lean ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesfood you feel good about cleaned & cut chopped onions
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefood you feel good about frozen peppers and onions
- 3 garlic cloves, food you feel good about peeled, minced
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 7 tablespoons about 2 oz chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canwegmans dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canitalian classics cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (12 ounce) bottleswegmans chili sauce (12 oz each)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer or 1 1⁄2 cups food you feel good about beef stock
- You'll Need: Large stockpot
- 1.Heat vegetable oil on MEDIUM-HIGH. Add ground beef; cook 8-10 min until browned. Season to taste with salt.
- 2.Add chopped onions, green peppers, and garlic. Cook, stirring, 3-5 minute Add Worcestershire sauce; cook 3 minute.
- 3.Reduce heat to MEDIUM; stir in chili powder, cumin, and oregano. Cook 5 minute Reduce heat to LOW; add kidney beans, cannellini beans, chili sauce, and beer (or stock). Simmer 30 min, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese.