Recipe by nanner18411
Posting here for safe keeping. From Wegman's Menu Magazine Summer 2009. The original recipe called for it to be baked in the oven for the entire time. I prefer cooking it on the grill after I partially bake it in the oven. The chicken needs to marinate in the refrigerator at least 6 hours.
- 3 tablespoons wegman's barbecue seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 6 tablespoons wegman's basting oil
- 5 chicken thighs
- 10 chicken drumsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix barbecue seasoning, brown sugar, salt and basting oil in a bowl.
- Add chicken, tossing to coat.
- Marinate covered 6-8 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 and preheat gas grill.
- Bake chicken pieces in oven for approx 30 mins and transfer to platter.
- Place chicken pieces on the grill until cooked, approx 5 minutes on each side.