Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A high-fiber, sweetened snack bar.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whipped butter
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated low-fat milk
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups weetabix crispy flakes and fiber cereal
- Premix raisins, chocolate chips and cereal in a bowl.
- In a medium or large saucepan heat up butter and milk on low heat until butter melts.
- Tear marshmallows in half and add to milk mixture. Stir until marshmallows have melted.
- Add cereal mix into saucepan and stir until milk mixture coats all of the cereal.
- Press mixture into a square pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until mixture has hardened.