Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast and easy! Serve this with corn muffins, Jello fruit salad, and vanilla ice cream. I found this recipe at Tops market courtesy of The Beef Checkoff. When I made this recipe doubled the recipe with no problems. When I made this recipe I used a 10oz can of gravy. Since I doubled the recipe I used a 15oz can of stewed tomatoes. Since I happen to have frozen mixed vegetables without potatoes in them on hand I decided to use them. The next time I make this I plan to add the vegetables right from the start as I like my green beans very well cooked.
- 12 ounces frozen fully cooked meatballs (23 meatballs)
- 12 ounces jarred beef gravy
- 8 ounces stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables mixture with potatoes
- Combine gravy, tomatoes, 3/4 cup water, thyme and pepper in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Stir in meatballs and vegetable mixture; reduce heat.
- Cook 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Bakers had a recipe kiosk in their store. I was looking at the recipe and my three year old pushed print. I wasn't planning on printing it. But it looked easy enough and was something we probably would eat so we went ahead and bought all the ingrediants. My three year old helped me make it and we actually counted out all the meat balls. Smells and tastes great. Very easy to make and doesn't require too many ingrediants. We used a stew blend frozen vegies from the freezer isle
Now thiss was easy and oh so good. I used canned drained vegs for the froz excellent and easy what more could ya want