Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy to throw together, but it tastes like a holiday dish.
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled and chopped small
- 418.15 g can vegetable broth
- 29.58 ml butter
- 59.14-78.07 ml milk
- 59.14-78.07 ml sour cream
- Place chopped potatoes in a pan and pour vegetable broth over to cover. If it doesn't cover completely, add enough water to do so. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 10-15 minues or until tender.
- Drain potatoes, return them to the pan, add the butter and mash the potatoes with a fork.
- Add milk and sour cream and stir to thoroughly combine. Season, if necessary, and serve.