Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
Stir 1/2 cup ricotta cheese into noodle mixture before sprinkling with shredded cheese.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped green peppers (about 2 peppers)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 12 oven-ready no-boil lasagna noodles, broken into quarters
- 1 cup kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- BROWN meat in large (4-qt.) saucepan on medium heat; drain.
- ADD peppers, garlic, spaghetti sauce, water and dressing; bring to boil.
- Stir in noodles; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover.
- COOK, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minute or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover; let stand 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
Saw this in the Kraft magazine as well. Very easy and good. May add ricotta next time. Also omitted the peppers and added turkey sausage.