- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped green peppers (about 2 peppers)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 12 oven-ready no-boil lasagna noodles, broken into quarters
- 1 cup kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- BROWN meat in large (4-qt.) saucepan on medium heat; drain.
- ADD peppers, garlic, spaghetti sauce, water and dressing; bring to boil.
- Stir in noodles; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover.
- COOK, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minute or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover; let stand 5 minute or until cheese is melted.