Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I thought this too simple to post but my husband loves it so much he insists you might too
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Italian cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) candiced Italian tomatoes
- Marinate chicken in dressing in fridge for one hour.
- place chicken in an ungreased casserole and pour dressing over top.
- place an evenly spread spoonful of tomatoes on each piece of chicken.
- top with cheese.
- cover with foil and bake on 400 35 minutes.