Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I decided to dig out my old crock pot again and was looking for chicken recipes. I didn't find one that I was looking for so I tried to put this together myself! I put the chicken from the freezer to the fridge the night before. It was partially defrosted the next morning just the way I wanted it. I came home from work with my dinner waiting for me!
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 10 ounces chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 -2 potato, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
- Prepare ingredients the night before. Dice the onions and potatoes. Take thighs out of freezer and put in fridge.
- The thighs should be partially defrosted by the morning.
- Mix chicken broth, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, and chicken bouillon together.
- Put thighs in the bottom of the crock pot and pour liquid mixture over the thighs.
- Add remaining ingredients to the crock pot. Cook on low for 8-9 hours. Serve with rice.