Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found the recipe from kraftfoods.com. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks good.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 3 cups stir fry vegetables
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese, of your choice
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 5 minute or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in dressing, vegetables and chili powder and cook 5 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange chicken mixture evenly inside the tortillas
- Top with cheese.
- Roll up and enjoy.