Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is super quick and easy to throw together. It's once of those dishes you can "hide" extra veggies in without affecting taste much.
- 3 cups canned chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can french-style green beans
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 ounces of diced pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients but cheese together in casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.