Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Make and share this Weeknight Cheese Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook mushrooms and onions in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat; stir in spinach.
- Beat eggs, milk and dressing in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Add spinach mixture and cheese; pour into crust. Top with bacon bits.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve this entree with a mixed green salad tossed with a light salad dressing, a whole grain roll and fresh fruit for dessert.
- To Thaw Frozen Spinach: Place spinach block in colander in sink. Run hot water over spinach until thawed; press out any excess liquid.
- Creative Leftovers: A slice of quiche, served warm or cold with a tossed salad is a perfect lunch to take to work the next day.