Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I have a little more time (such as on the weekend), I like to fix this salad. The amounts are approximate and should be adjusted to your taste.
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup string bean, trimmed
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 1⁄2 limes, juice of or 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- celtic salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon crumbled feta cheese
- Steam the cauliflower and string beans for 5 minutes.
- If you like your veggies softer, turn off heat and allow them to sit in the covered pot for another 5 minutes.
- Let steamed veggies cool while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Place raw veggies into salad bowl.
- Add cooled, steamed veggies.
- Drizzle oil over top.
- Add lemon or lime juice.
- Add seasonings and cheese.
- Toss gently.