Recipe by internetnut
I made this for my family's Sunday Big Breakfast. When I made it I used a off brand of pork sausage. I also did not use all 2 cups of mozzarella. My family really liked this casserole. It was very easy to make. Mine took a extra 5 minutes to bake as the eggs weren't set all the way. I got it from Tops courtesy of Bob Evans Farms.
- 1 lb bob evans original recipe roll of pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
- Line bottom of greased 13x9" baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended; pour over sausage. Bake 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.