Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I want to throw a salad together quickly, I often make this. (The amounts are only suggestions and should be adjusted to your taste.)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 1 -2 teaspoon crumbled feta cheese
- celtic salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 limes, juice of or 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 -2 tablespoon organic flax seed oil
- 1 -2 cup mixed greens (preferably organic, with herbs such as dill, etc.)
- Place vegetables in salad bowl.
- Drizzle oil on top.
- Add lime juice.
- Add cheese.
- Add seasonings.
- Toss gently.