Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This meal tastes great, takes almost no time to make, and everybody in the house eats it up!
- 1 lb chicken breast, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
- Cook chicken thoroughly in oil, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add mixture to skillet and heat to a simmer.
- Serve over Simply potatoes mashed potatoes.