Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, fresh salad that you can whip up in minutes. You can substitute Romaine, red leaf or spinach for the green leaf. For more nutrients avoid iceberg lettuce.
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 3 spring onions
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 9.85 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 118.29 ml crouton (optional)
- 29.58 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 0.59 ml fresh ground pepper
- Clean lettuce and break into bite-size pieces.
- Chop spring onion and mix with greens.
- Add olive oil and vinegar, adjusting amount to desired taste.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Add croutons and pepper as desired.