Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Chef # 225746 when posting a review for “Odor-be-gone Pet Urine Remover “.”Variation on the odor remover recipe is a Weed Killer recipe”. I was searching under “pet” and found the original posting and the review and wanted to save the weed killer recipe, but as of this time, the original Chef hasn’t posted anything. I hope they forgive such an intrusion, but I’m trying to give credit where it’s due! :>
- Dissolve 1 pound table salt into 1 gallon white vinegar (5% acidity).
- Add 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and mix thoroughly.
- Use in spray bottles; spray directly on weed [be careful as this kills ALL greens, flowers and vegetable plants!].
- Spray when weather forecast is sunny weather for a few days.
- In about three days all the weeds are dead and dried-out.
- I then sweep patio with hard-bristle broom and weeds are gone.
- Safety Tip: label & keep away from children and pets. This non-toxic formula works great on patios or gravel driveways.
- I don't spot-spray weeds near my flowers/vegetables/grass because they die and the soil becomes sterile.
- Sue & Sasha=^.^= Montreal, Qc, CANADA.