Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Yummy vegetarian cups
Make and share this Wednesday Supper #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Rinse potatos and let dry.
- Boil spinach for 7 minutes and drain really well (squeeze water out).
- Cook onion until glossy, add spinach, lemon zest (salt, pepper, garlic powderand zest of one lemon) to taste- cook for 5 minutes. Let it cool slightly and fold the onion and spinach in to the eggs and add half of the parmesan cheese.
- Butter or spray muffin tins.
- Press about ¼ cup of the simply potatoes shredded hash browns into each muffin cup. Stir any remaining potatoes into the spinach, onion, cheese, and eggs.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until they are crispy around edges. Let rest for 7 minutes before removing from pan.