Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Growing up, Wednesday was meatloaf night. And I just loved Wednesday's. That was my time to shine creating dinner for the family. Dad didn't like it so much not knowing week from week what was going to be in it. Though he learned to appreciate later since what I learned from those meals helped refine my recipes for my family now. With 4 main ingredients, you really can't go wrong. Meat. egg, dry, wet. anything else is just extra.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 4 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, place all ingredients and gently fold together with dough hook or by hand until ingredients is nicely blended. DO NOT over mix or the texture will be tough and thick.
- Put into square baking dish (9x9x2 is fine) and bake for approximately 25-35 minutes(depending on oven).
- Try my homemade ranch and mix it in for great flavor and know what is in it. Look for it under the name: Type name out completely in search bar.
- The Ultimate Best Homemade Ranch Dressing.