Recipe by Tara Kline
A crisp and clean wedge salad with a spicy barbecue ranch dressing to top it off.
Top Review by lazyme
This was a good salad. I was a little unsure of the dressing at first but it was very good. My grandson also thought that the dressing would be a good dip for fries. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 -4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wisk together the barbecue sauce, Ranch dressing, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before putting on the salad.
- Core the iceberg lettuce and take out any discolored leaves.
- Cut the head into 4 wedges.
- Mix together the bacon bits, chopped tomatoes, corn, and red onion in a bowl.
- Top each wedge with the bacon, tomatoes, corn, and onion mixture.
- Right before you serve the salad, top each wedge with as much of the dressing as you like.