1/1 Photo of Wedge Salad With Barbecue Ranch Dressing
Tara Kline's Note:
A crisp and clean wedge salad with a spicy barbecue ranch dressing to top it off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 -4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1Wisk together the barbecue sauce, Ranch dressing, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- 2Let chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before putting on the salad.
- 3Core the iceberg lettuce and take out any discolored leaves.
- 4Cut the head into 4 wedges.
- 5Mix together the bacon bits, chopped tomatoes, corn, and red onion in a bowl.
- 6Top each wedge with the bacon, tomatoes, corn, and onion mixture.
- 7Right before you serve the salad, top each wedge with as much of the dressing as you like.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wedge Salad With Barbecue Ranch Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 898.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: