Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a family favorite I inherited when I married my husband. He loves it, the family has it gone before i can even freeze and store any of it! i had to guess on the times because i never watch a clock
- 4 lbs chicken
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- parmesan cheese
- 6 -8 eggs
- Boil chicken parts. When done, cool chicken, debone, and chop. Put back into broth.
- Chop celery, onion, and carrots.
- Add vegetables and 4 bouillon cubes and boil until vegetables are done.
- Rinse and chop endive, put into broth, and cook on low.
- Get hamburger and mix with parmesan cheese, enough to stick it together.
- Roll into small balls and bake at 350 for 15 minutes on cookie sheet- drain.
- Mix 6-8 eggs with parmesan cheese, to make eggs thick and fluffy.
- Pour into broth, stir after a few minutes.
- When egg dumplings are done, put meatballs in.