Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Punch to serve at family get togethers, weddings etc.
- 1⁄3 ounce cherry unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix (two packets)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts water
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 16 ounces rainbow sherbet (optional)
- Boil water.
- Mix cherry-flavored drink mix with sugar into boiling water.
- Add frozen juices.
- Stir until juice is no longer frozen. Then freeze.
- To serve: thaw 3-4 hours at room temperature. When thawed add 1 qt of water and the 2 liter of soda. (Opt. to keep cool in punch bowl and add extra flavor, add scoops of sherbet to punch).
- To stretch recipe use 1/2 amount of punch mix and same amount of soda and water.
This punch was very good. I made it for a wedding of 180 people for the appetizer. I made 12 batches (1 batch made a little over a gallon) and ended up with about 15 gallons. I did not add all of the water that it told you to at the end and I also did not freeze it but mixed everything up, except the 7up, the day before.