Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 pint lime sherbet or 1 pint lemon sherbet or 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle ginger ale or 1 (12 ounce) bottle 7-Up soda
- Combine pineapple juice, sherbet and 1/2 of ice cream.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add 7-up or ginger ale.
- Spoon remaining ice cream into punch.
- Serve immediately.
I have made this punch for three baby showers at the school where I teach. Everyone looks forward to, and enjoys this punch. The vanilla ice cream makes it more creamy than punch with just sherbet.
This is a fantastic hit everytime I serve it. I didn't have pineapple juice one time and I used two cans of frozen pink lemonade and gingerale and the Raspberry Sherbet. WOW is it good. Thanks for sharing your fantastic recipe with everyone!!!
What a wonderful way to "cool" off and enjoy a refreshing treat....I love this recipe. Lucki