Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The food section of our paper did an article about two local chefs who were getting married and made all of the food for their wedding. This is one of the recipes.
- 2 cups kalamata olives, pitted
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, seeded and drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place olives, garlic, pine nuts, roasted red pepper, and salt and pepper to taste, in a food processor or blender.
- Process, slowly adding olive oil, until a paste texture is achieved.
- Serve on crackers or bread.
This was really yummy! I made 1/2 the recipe; toasted the pine nuts first, and added a tablespoon of capers and three anchovy fillets. Loved the different flavours!