Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from my great-aunt. Everyone always loves this punch because it's not overly sweet. This recipe can be halved for a smaller batch. I usually make up the whole recipe, keep half of it in the fridge without ginger ale, then add it to the punch with the ginger ale when needed.
- Boil the sugar in the water until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the concentrates, stirring until mixed after each one.
- Stir in the pineapple juice.
- Chill for 2 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the ginger ale.