I got this recipe from my great-aunt. Everyone always loves this punch because it's not overly sweet. This recipe can be halved for a smaller batch. I usually make up the whole recipe, keep half of it in the fridge without ginger ale, then add it to the punch with the ginger ale when needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the sugar in the water until it is completely dissolved.
- 2Add the concentrates, stirring until mixed after each one.
- 3Stir in the pineapple juice.
- 4Chill for 2 hours, or overnight.
- 5When ready to serve, add the ginger ale.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wedding Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g