Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
In 'The Glory of Southern Cooking' by James Villas
- 2 cups orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and sugar; stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a punch bowl; add the champagne, and stir gently until well blended.
- Add a block of ice or an ice ring made in a Bundt pan and ladle the punch into punch cups.