Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from You Tube. It was posted by 3foldutopiandream. She said she got it from LJ Community WLS.
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk or 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 -4 tablespoons vanilla protein powder or 2 -4 tablespoons unflavored protein powder
- Mix and drink.
- Note: She says if you refrigerate this and don't drink it right away it will turn to pudding.
I made this shake with GNC Vanilla protein powder. I only had chocolate s/f pudding so I used it instead of the white chocolate. It really does taste like chocolate cake batter. Tastes pretty darn good