Recipe by *sweetomato*
Had this at a local Albuquerque sandwich shop today and it was so healthy and satisfying. I'm sure you could use a variety of vegetables, but this is what Weck's used.
Top Review by OB Nurse
I made these for dinner last night (except left off the sprouts). When I told my DH & 2 sons what they were, they all said "weird!" I told them they all had to at least take a bite or two since they were already made--this was a mistake because then I had to make three more sandwiches! They were truly delicious! I'm actually going to use the left over cream cheese and guacamole to have one for my dinner tonight! Thanks ST for such a healthy and awesome sandwich recipe!
- 2 slices whole grain bread, with seeds
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons hulled sunflower seeds
- 1 -2 tablespoon guacamole
- 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 1 -2 tablespoon shredded carrot
- 6 thin slices cucumbers
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 lettuce leaves