Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are nice for a Halloween party!
Make and share this Web Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 18 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- orange paste food coloring or green food coloring paste (icing)
- 2 packages black decorating gel
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Have ready 2- to 3-inch round cookie cutter Knead flour into dough until blended and smooth.
- Divide dough in thirds-knead food color into 2 portions until the desired shade.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 in.
- Cut out cookies with cutter.
- Place 1 in apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Starting in center of orange and green cookies, pipe circles of black gel 1/4 to 1/2 inches apart almost to edge Starting in middle, drag a toothpick through the circles for a spiderweb effect.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Spread undecorated cookies with frosting.
- Pipe webs as in Step 4.