These are nice for a Halloween party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 18 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- orange paste food coloring or green food coloring paste (icing)
- 2 packages black decorating gel
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Have ready 2- to 3-inch round cookie cutter Knead flour into dough until blended and smooth.
- 4Divide dough in thirds-knead food color into 2 portions until the desired shade.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 in.
- 7Cut out cookies with cutter.
- 8Place 1 in apart on prepared baking sheets.
- 9Starting in center of orange and green cookies, pipe circles of black gel 1/4 to 1/2 inches apart almost to edge Starting in middle, drag a toothpick through the circles for a spiderweb effect.
- 10Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- 11Spread undecorated cookies with frosting.
- 12Pipe webs as in Step 4.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Web Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 89.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black decorating gel