Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is from the Beauty column of the Weekend magazine dated March 18th' 2005. Garlic, full of flavonoids, promotes tougher and healthier nails. Preferably do this treatment at night and wash off in the morning.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- fresh and thick labneh, as required
- Cut open the garlic clove so that you can remove the tiny green germ loaded with the infamous and over-whelming smell.
- Chop the garlic to a pulp.
- Mix this pulp with an equal quantity of fresh thick labneh as is required.
- Massage this thick paste into your nails, making sure you concentrate on the matrix of the nails.
- Repeat twice a week for best results.