1/1 Photo of Wd Linguine With Clams & Parsley
Womans Day recipe waiting to be tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mined garlic
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams, drained, juice reserved
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juice of, medium
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Cook pasta as package directs.
- 2While pasta cooks put wine (or broth), onion, garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a simmer. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- 3Add reserved clam juice and 1 cup chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered 3 to 5 minutes for flavors to blend. Stir in clams; heat through.
- 4Drain pasta; return to pot. Add clam sauce and remaining ingredients; toss to mix and coat. Pour into warmed pasta bowl.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wd Linguine With Clams & Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 546.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.8 g