Recipe by Mirj
A Firefighter Cook-Off Finalist recipe.
Top Review by ellie_
Great pasta salad that is a bit healthier than the usual pasta salad. I used rotoni instead of the pasta mentioned in the recipe and cherry tomatoes instead on sun-dried. Thanks Mirj for posting this keeper salad recipe. We will be making this again soon.
- 2 cups radiatore, uncooked
- 4 1⁄2 cups frozen tiny broccoli florets
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained
- 12 ounces low-fat Italian salad dressing or 12 ounces reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped (packed in oil)
- ground black pepper