Recipe by Beth Powell
My husband thinks that the is the King of the Grill. He loves to cook this for our big family gatherings. I haven't heard any complaints yet.
- 8 -10 lbs beef brisket
- meat tenderizer
- Worcestershire sauce
- chopped onion
- chopped jalapeno (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Liberally sprinkle the meat tenderizer, oregano, rosemary, and Worcestershire sauce on the brisket.
- Lay onion and jalepenos on top.
- Wrap the brisket with foil, but leave the top open for the first hour of cooking.
- Have smoker ready, and cooking at about 250 degrees.
- Put brisket on, and cook until tender.
- This recipe may also be done in the oven.