Cook3 hrs 30 mins
Delicious, fall off the bone Beef Ribs with a tangy, sweet sauce, smoked on the barbecue, this is my Husband's much sought after recipe for Beef Ribs.
- Place ribs in a large pot of water and simmer covered for approx 3 hours or until tender.
- These ribs will be smoked on the grill, so you will need to soak approximately 1/2 cup of oak or wood chips in water now, until you are ready to grill.
- Mix sauce with brown sugar, molasses and curry powder. Remove ribs from pot and baste with sauce.
- Pre-heat barbecue grill to medium-low and add oak chips to coal, or under grill, and place ribs on grill.
- Grill approximately 15 minutes per side with lid down to smoke.
- Baste ribs periodically with more sauce while grilling.
- Enjoy the most succulent beef ribs you have ever had!