1/5 Photos of Wayne's Famous Beef Ribs
3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Delicious, fall off the bone Beef Ribs with a tangy, sweet sauce, smoked on the barbecue, this is my Husband's much sought after recipe for Beef Ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribs in a large pot of water and simmer covered for approx 3 hours or until tender.
- 2These ribs will be smoked on the grill, so you will need to soak approximately 1/2 cup of oak or wood chips in water now, until you are ready to grill.
- 3Mix sauce with brown sugar, molasses and curry powder. Remove ribs from pot and baste with sauce.
- 4Pre-heat barbecue grill to medium-low and add oak chips to coal, or under grill, and place ribs on grill.
- 5Grill approximately 15 minutes per side with lid down to smoke.
- 6Baste ribs periodically with more sauce while grilling.
- 7Enjoy the most succulent beef ribs you have ever had!
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wayne's Famous Beef Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: