1/5 Photos of Wayne's Famous Beef Ribs
3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Delicious, fall off the bone Beef Ribs with a tangy, sweet sauce, smoked on the barbecue, this is my Husband's much sought after recipe for Beef Ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribs in a large pot of water and simmer covered for approx 3 hours or until tender.
- 2These ribs will be smoked on the grill, so you will need to soak approximately 1/2 cup of oak or wood chips in water now, until you are ready to grill.
- 3Mix sauce with brown sugar, molasses and curry powder. Remove ribs from pot and baste with sauce.
- 4Pre-heat barbecue grill to medium-low and add oak chips to coal, or under grill, and place ribs on grill.
- 5Grill approximately 15 minutes per side with lid down to smoke.
- 6Baste ribs periodically with more sauce while grilling.
- 7Enjoy the most succulent beef ribs you have ever had!
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wayne's Famous Beef Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: