Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Here's the scenario. The preacher's coming to dinner and you've had a great meal. Dessert is expected and you want something that will WOW the man, his wife, and leave you with time to visit. You also want minimal dishes to do. Here ya go. This one is tried and tested on your's truly's preacher man..and it got thumbs up.
Top Review by ~kdp
These rolls are wonderful and sticky! I fixed them for breakfast over the weekend. Everyone enjoyed them. The only problem I had was there wasn't enough "extra" caramel to drizzle over the rolls... ;)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 (5 count) cansgrands cinnamon roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 pan with the Reynolds Release, that new non-stick foil (that stuff is a GODSEND!).
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter. Stir well to break up any brown sugar clumps. Pour in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle in the nuts evenly over the mixture. Place the roll dough on top of the nuts.
- Bake until rolls are brown, 20-30 minute Remove from the oven and immediately invert on a serving plate. Drizzle any remaining caramel in the pan over the rolls. Serve warm with a pot of good coffee or a tall glass of cold milk.